Sunday, February 12, 2012

'Sweet' 13 Birthday!


Here's a card I made for a friend who needed a birthday card for a thirteen year old. If you've been on my blog, it might seem familiar to you! I made the original of this card for my daughter's twenty-first birthday last year.

So for this re-make, I changed up the colors. I really like these colors! The Blushing Bride is a soft and soothing pink, and I love it with my fav, Crumb Cake, and Soft Suede.


Here's a closer look at the pinwheel. - It's made with a 2 1/2" square of Blushing Bride Designer Paper. I love how the Silver Glimmer Paper and the Rhinestone jewels give the pinwheel that extra sparkle!!

And, if you were wondering, the stick is just a skewer that is cut down. They're from Target in a packet of 100 for $2 - you buy them once and never run out!!


Have a great Sunday!


Julie


1 comment:

Moonofsilver said...

Wow, that is an amazing card! Beautifully handmade!