Tuesday, February 14, 2012

A Very Vanilla Valentine's Day!


I think I'm always creating last minute!! So here I am today making Valentines for my hubby and my son! Luckily, I had saved some cool ideas from Pinterest for inspiration. So I didn't have to do too much thinking! This first one was for my husband - I like the simplicity of it! And I really like the little Modern Label piece 'half hanging' over onto the window, just over the edge of the heart! That was actually part that I thought to do on my own!



And I found this idea on Pinterest too - it's for my son! Pretty simple idea too. The Hearts punch is punched on one side then the piece was flipped over and punched to the other side; that's what gives the mirror-image of that punch. At first that was a little mind-trick on me (and it's only Tuesday!), but I figured it out pretty quick! Then I punched a small single heart in the center of them. It has a piece of Real Red DSP underneath, Delightful Dozen Valentine stamp - and Wah lah!


Hope you have a Wonderful Valentine's Day!


Thanks for stopping by,


Julie

1 comment:

vilini said...

This is a lovely card